Monday, August 3, 2015

Mac Tan Pigment Dupe

Mac Tan Pigment, 2nd row, 4th from left; Just Cosmetics Loose Pigment 050
























Lately, I have been obsessed with glowing, pink eyelids. They flatter green eyes and are super easy to create. Simply pop some of your favorite shadow all over your lids, blend it out with a neutral crease color and voilà, eyes done.


Mac Tan Pigment; Just Cosmetics Loose Pigment 050


























One go-to product for this look has been Mac’s Tan Pigment (23 Euros), which I pressed so I can put it in my Mac palette. My love for this shade runs so deep, that I almost used it up completely. You can imagine how exited I got when I discovered that  Just Cosmetics’ Loose Pigment in 050, Bronzed Sky (3,99 Euros) is an exact dupe!


Top: Mac Tan Pigment; Bottom: Just Cosmetics Loose Pigment 050

























It is exactly the same shimmery-goodness, with no chunky glitter. Same shade, same staying power, different price point. I wish they would come out with 20 more colors. These are incredible!
During my next visit to the drugstore, I’ll pick up some more things to try by Just and I strongly encourage you to do the same.

Happy Shopping!

xxx, Martyna 


Meine neue Obsession sind schimmernde, pinke Lider. Sie schmeicheln grünen Augen und sind leicht zu kreieren. Gib einfach deinen Lieblings-Lidschatten auf das gesamte bewegliche Lid und verblende ihn mit einem neutralen Crease-Ton. Voilà, fertig.

Am liebsten benutzte ich hierfür Macs Tan Pigment (23 Euro). Um ihn in meine Mac Palette tun zu können habe ich ihn gepresst. Meine Liebe für dieses Produkt ist so tief, dass ich es schon fast aufgebraucht habe. Also könnt ihr euch vorstellen wie glücklich ich war als ich feststellte, dass Just Cosmetics’ Loose Pigment in  050, Bronzed Sky (3,99 Euro) ein exakter Dupe ist! Derselbe himmlische Schimmer ohne große Glitzerpartikel, dieselbe Farbe, komplett anderer Preis. Ich hoffe sie erweitern das Sortiment um 20 weitere Farben, so gut sind sie!



Während meines nächsten Besuchs in der Drogerie werde ich definitiv noch weitere Produkte kaufen, das solltet Ihr auch!

Frohes Shoppen!


xxx, Martyna




No comments:

Post a Comment