Monday, June 9, 2014

The Best Eyebrow Products For Blondes


Best Eyebrow Products For Blondes
























You have probably heard this many times: eyebrows are the most important part of your face. Imagine them as sort of a frame for the rest of your features. It can be pretty difficult to master them. The shape, the thickness, the color; so many things that can go wrong. Now, I'm not saying my brows are perfect but nowadays there are more days when I like them, then I don't. One of the most difficult things for me was finding the best products to suit my coloring. So I thought I might share some of my favorite products to use at the moment.


If you prefer powder products I would recommend the & other stories Eyebrow Powder in 2. It is the most neutral toned, meaning that it doesn't lean red. It is decently pigmented, which makes it perfect to work with for your brows. I apply it with an Anastasia Beverly Hills Angled Brush and a stencil. I find that it helps me with symmetry, especially of the inner parts of my brows. Don't be afraid to use tools to assist you, specifically if you were not blessed with many hairs, like me. I feel you girl. Do you get brow-envy, too? Just wondering...

Another tool I use is the & other stories spoolie. It is the softest one I ever used. It blends in the powder perfectly.


When I'm in a rush I like using pencils. It just saves you the step of dipping your brush into the product. My long-time favorite is the Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Light Brown. The tip is so ultra fine that it allows you to work very precisely. While it is still ashy, out of all the products, it is only one that does have the slightest warm hue. As you can read in my What's In My Makeup Bag Post, I always carry it with me for on-the-go-touch-ups. 


My most recent discovery is the Sleek Eyebrow Stylist in Light. It has a slanted tip and about three times as thick as the Define-A-Brow, making it a one-swipe kind of product. I must admit, I'm super impressed by sleek! All of the components are perfectly thought out: the formula is on the dryer side, making it longer lasting, the packaging is, well, sleek, and the spoolie brush is soft and absolutely useable. 


Last but not least, highlighting your brow bone puts the finishing touches to your look. The P2 Spring Please! Duo Eyebrow Pencil in 010 Wow Brows. Unfortunately, this was part of a limited edition but you can use any pencil in a nude color but check out Magimania's post to see other great options here.


Voila! Please tell me what you use for your brows and if you are satisfied with them. Also I'd love hearing about your brow crushes :) 


xoxo, Martyna



Sleek Eyebrow Stylist in Light, Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Light Brown, & other stories in 2, P2 Duo Eyebrow Pencil in 010








































Du hast wahrscheinlich schon oft gehört, dass die Augenbrauen dein Gesicht umrahmen und somit extrem wichtig sind. Es kann ziemlich schwierig sein sie zu perfektionieren. Die Form, die Dicke, die Farbe; so viele Dinge die schief gehen können. Ich sage nicht, dass meine perfekt sind, aber mittlerweile mag ich sie an mehr Tagen im Monat als dass ich sie nicht mag. Meist ist das Schwierigste für mich, die richtige Farbe zu finden, also dachte ich, ich verrate euch einige meiner liebsten Produkte für Blondinen.

Falls du Puderprodukte magst, solltest du dir das & other stories Eyebrow Powder in 2 anschauen. Es hat einen kühlen, neutralen Unterton, was bedeutet, dass es nicht rot durchschimmert. Außerdem hat er eine gute Pigmentierung, nicht zu stark, nicht zu schwach. Dies macht es perfekt zur Verwendung auf der Braue. Ich verwende einen Anastasia Beverly Hills Angled Brush und eine Schablone zum Auftrag. Persönlich finde ich, dass es mir mit der Symmetrie hilft, besonders im inneren Teil meiner Brauen. Scheu dich nicht vor der Verwendung von Hilfsmitteln, gerade wenn du nicht mit viel Brauhaaren gesegnet bist. Ich weiß wie hart es ist. 

Ein weiteres Hilfsmittel, welches ich jeden Tag benutze ist der & other stories Spoolie Pinsel. Er ist der weichste, den ich je benutzt habe und verblendet das Puder wundervoll.

Wenn es mal schnell gehen muss benutze ich einen Stift. So sparst du dir die Zeit des Dippens. Mein Langzeit-Favorit ist der Maybelline Define-A-Brow in Light Brown. Er hat eine super feine Spitze, sodass du damit detailliert arbeiten kannst. Obwohl er immer noch aschig im Ton ist, ist er von allen Produkten hier der einzige mit einem zarten warmen Unterton.  Wie du in meinem What’s In My Makeup Bag Post lesen kannst, habe ich ihn immer dabei, falls ich unterwegs mal nachbessern muss.

Meine neuste Entdeckung ist der Sleek Eyebrow Stylist in Light. Er hat eine abgeschrägte Spitze und ist etwa drei mal so dick wie der Define-A-Brow. So kannst du eine Linie ziehen und bist fertig. Ich muss zugeben, ich bin sehr beeindruckt von sleek. Alle Komponenten sind gut zu Ende durchdacht: das Produkt an sich ist etwas trockener, was es lang anhaltend macht, die Verpackung ist, naja, sleek, und die Spoolie am anderen Ende ist weich und sehr gut nutzbar, um die Brauen noch einmal durchzukämmen.

Als letzten Schritt noch ein deutsches Produkt zum Highlighten des Brauenknochens. So sehen die Brauen noch cleaner und höher aus. Der P2 Spring Please! Duo Eyebrow Pencil in 010 Wow Brows war leider Teil einer LE aber jeder andere Stift in nude kann hier verwendet werden. Schau mal bei Magimania vorbei, wo du viele tolle Dupes finden kannst. Den Link dazu findest du hier. 

Voilà! Bitte schreibt mir was ihr momentan für eure Brauen benutzt und ob ihr zufrieden seid.

xoxo, Martyna

No comments:

Post a Comment